Friday, February 06, 2009

Keelung Public Library



















It has been a long time not to go to the public library in Keelung city. Today my cousin and I went there and applyed for the borrow card. I taught her how to apply it and how to borrow a book which is already known its names. I think she love to read but without a good environment and encouragement. There are good seriers of books about the differet country in the world with comic. I recommended her to read them. I hope she will like them.

I also borrow some book about Netherlands, which is a really open mind country. You can see sundry races, different countries' food, and the innovation ideas. Cradle to cradle is a pouplar new word there. Netherlands has less land and resources. They have to deal environmental issues with effective ways. If the waste can be the nutrition of the new product, what a wonderful dream about C2C! Also there are some good groups focus on bicycle's issue, such as communicate system, cyclist's right and bicycle culture. If I have money and time, I must want to stay there for a longer travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment