Sunday, February 01, 2009

Environmental management

Today my aunt told me I could post my dream about the environmental management on the Internet, maybe one day someone can have the interaction with me, and also I can practice my poor writing in English.

What I want to learn is the environmental management, especially on the industrial ecology part and landscape design.

What I know about the industrial ecology contains life cycle analysis(LCA), green chemistry, cradle to cradle(C2C) and clean production. LCA is the tool to analysis the product or target to understand from the beginning to the end of it. Calculate the procedure's effect on the environment, such as energy consume, or carbon dioxide production. Green chemistry, C2C and clean production are the environmental friendly ways of the production.

Landscape design is my interested, too. Based on my experience to communicate in Taipei city. The good transportation is really important for citizens. To provide a stable and efficient public transportation can reduce the cars and scooters usage. Also I am interested on the decision of the landscape development. Environmental system analysis tools can provide a rational indicator for the police. Such as the decision of East High Way, 湖山水庫, 國光石化 and lots of development are base on the environmental effect reports, which provide qualitative not the quantitative information.

This is my beginning of English article. I will try my best to improve my writing and tell more stories in English and any suggestions and comment are welcome!


Tomorrow is the first work day after the Chinese new year. I will start on my GRE preparation and keep find the jobs.^^

1 comment:

  1. What does untee means?
    internet->Internet
    And envrionmenatl->environmental
    Calcuate->Calculate
    poduction->production
    scutters->scooters
    qulatative->qualitative
    quantative->quantitative
    begining->beginning
    google toolbarhas a useful vocabulary check tool!

    And about some grammar errors you can ask your English native friends to help you.

    ReplyDelete