Friday, February 13, 2009

Heart Breaking Day

Today I make a decision not to apply industrial ecology program in Leiden, http://www.industrialecology.nl/. It is so hard to me to make this decision. This is a great graduated program hold by three famous university in Netherlands, Leiden, Delft, and Eramus. Some Professors are the world-leading researchers. Also, Netherlands government takes actions to face the sustainable issues, which means there will be lots of projects to achieve their goals. The companies response to these, too. These are the reasons for me to apply. However, when I consider about the finance part, the monthly spend needs NTD 34000 and tuition fee is NTD 76,0000 per year. If I apply it, I have to think how to deal with NTD 200,0000. I have check the scholorships but it is rare and really hard to apply.

Every time when I think it takes so much money to study abroad, I would become frustrate. Today I also tell the professors not to write the recommendations. I am so shame... Why am I not to consider clearly then ask them to do that?

Frustrated...

But it is useless to be gloomy.

I will be concentrated on memorizing the GRE words again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no... but it costs also a lot studying in USA!

    ReplyDelete