Friday, March 27, 2009

SMC skype phone

IMG_0140.JPG


SMC SkyPhone
This is a skype phone which is very easy to use. After setting the account and wireless router, open it and it works.(You don't need to open your computer.) However, even it awards a IF award in 2006. I do not agree it is a good skype phone, even more I will not advice you to buy it. Here is some disadvantages:
  1. The battery is only used about 7 hours based on my experience. 很耗電,使用約七小時就需要充電
  2. Skyphone is FAT... 手機很大隻
  3. You can not adjust the font size. The older can not see the word easily.字體太小不可以改
  4. There is fast button to call a specific contact. (You can set contacts with 1XXX, 2OOO, and 3ooo.)沒有快速鍵
  5. If your ph0ne has some problem, it takes 2 weeks to fix it. It is so long... Also, after using it for 7 days, the 4 button become insensitive and hard to press. 修理的工作天是兩週。
  6. You can not search the contact list. 沒有通訊錄的搜尋功能
  7. The operation system is slow. When I want to check my call out list, I have to wait for 5 sec. 系統很慢,查播出紀錄需要等五秒

No comments:

Post a Comment