Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fon

Fon

I bought a wireless router, Fon. It is a Wi-Fly sharing plan from Spain. It wants to set up a wi-fly with public power! I am facinate with it for many years because it is set up by the local people and I think it will use less power and more flexible power usage than the government set up. At the same time, if you have a fon, you can use the Fon in the world. It is WORTHY, even it is popular in Europe.

At first, I was hesitated if I really want to buy fon because the device seemed hard to set up. In fact, it is very east to set up. It contains two signal, Fon_ and MyPlace_. Fon_ is for public. You can set the speed and your friend to use it.

Fon Advantage:
Share spirit
Local built
Good and stable signal
Goble

If you are considering to buy a wireless router, I recommend Fon. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment