Saturday, August 28, 2010

My folding bike in Netherlands

Dear all,

I am going to tell the story of my bike! This is the second week in Netherlands. I spent lots of time walking to the train station and different department. I also count on it on google. The result is quit amazing. I walk for 8 KM per day. I told myself it is the time to buy my bike! After some introduction from my friends about the bike price in netherlands, a high quality second hand bike is around 150 to 200. What are they like? You can see the following photos. The price is really high and I have never seen it before.

Did you get it? These bikes have some special equipment: light(self-charged) and inner shifter. I guess this is the reason why it is expensive.

However, my program is in Delft and Leiden. It would be better to by a bike that can be carried on the train without charge.(Train company charge the bike 6 euro per time.) That's right - a folding bike would be a wonderful option. So how about the price? Normal one is around 700 euro. Crazy! It could be a excellent folding bike from Taiwan. I kept searching on the streets and website(Dutch language...). Finally, I found a good bargain 199 euro with 6 external shifter. The boss said the bike would arrival next week... NO~ I have to walk around again... I kept telling the boss about my eager to get the bike right away. He may be affected by my passion on bike. He gave me a good deal. 175 euro for the used one. He used this bike for 2 weeks. YA!!! I got it.

Bike shop: ADO bike, Breestraat 143, 2311CM, Leiden
Boss, coskun EKIC Tel: 071-512-5003

哈哈~終於買腳踏車了!結束每天走八公里的健行生活,買單車過程尋尋覓覓,因為要找划算的折疊車真的不好找,最後總算在這家店裡面找到物美價廉的合適單車,接下來就要和它一起開學摟

No comments:

Post a Comment